Check out the amazing nutrition facts for a cup of chopped, raw kale:
- Contains only 34 calories
- Has no fat
- Provides over 200% of your daily Vitamin A needs, essential for proper eyesight
- Provides over 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs, essential for a healthy immune system
- Contains tons of Vitamin K, which is involved in blood clotting functions in your body
- Rich in vision health nutrients lutein and zeaxanthin
Bunch of kale
1-2 teaspoons olive oil
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse kale and remove hard stems. Tear leaves into small pieces.
- Toss kale in a bowl with olive oil and salt until everything is distributed evenly.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes in the oven, until kale is crispy but not burnt.