- Enjoy at breakfast with granola and fruit. --Jill, Leann, Keri, Sabrina
- Create a dessert using greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and a little whipped cream. --Sandra
- Bake with Chobani as a substitute for other fats/sugars. --Dawn, Jeffery
- Use greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and mayo, especially in a fish taco dish. Mix plain greek yogurt with a little lime and cumin and spread it on a warm corn tortilla as a “sauce” for fish tacos! -- Emily, Jess
- Substitute 1/3 cup plain Chobani for the butter when making boxed macaroni and cheese. – Lisa
- Mix plain greek yogurt with some almond butter and berries. -- Kristen
- Mix your favorite Chobani yogurt with a banana, 1/4 cup of OJ, and frozen mixed berries for a delicious smoothie. -- Patsy
Thank you all so much for entering our Chobani giveaway. We are pleased to announce the winner is… Amy W! Amy will be sent a case of 16 ounce Chobani blends to enjoy, courtesy of our friends over at Chobani.
And if you missed reading the comments in our Chobani giveaway post, here are some great ideas that our readers had for ways to use greek yogurt:
FREE: 79 Worksite Wellness Ideas
Get this exclusive report with corporate wellness activities you can start implementing today!
FREE when you sign up for our email list below!
Chrissy Carroll, owner of Inspired Wellness Solutions, maintains our blog. Please enjoy these helpful posts!
Questions? Feel free to contact us!